Friday, March 8, 2013

> Ms. Typed: Stop Sabotaging Your Relationships and Find Dating Success


Ms. Typed: Stop Sabotaging Your Relationships and Find Dating Success


Figure out how your dating personality is sabotaging your relationships–and become the type of woman you were meant to be!Are you one of the many confident, attractive, and successful women who often end up in unsuccessful relationships? Do you find yourself behaving in yo


Read ME Dr. Michelle!! This book is FIRE!!
OMG, this book is so amazing. I just finished it after only three days. I felt such a connection with the Ms. Anaconda "type". Dr. Michelle was definitely describing me and all of my friends. I like the way the book told me about how I became Ms. Typed and what to do about it. Too many non-doctors out here telling us what to do and it ain't working. Thanks Dr. Michelle !!!!!


Ms. Typed: Stop Sabotaging Your Relationships and Find Dating Success is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment