Thursday, April 18, 2013

~ Was It Something I Said?: The Answer to All Your Dating Dilemmas


Was It Something I Said?: The Answer to All Your Dating Dilemmas


It's not unusual for Jess McCann to receive a frantic late night call from one of her clients, asking for advice while out on a date. And every single girl knows the frustration of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time and wishing she could take it back and say something


Love this book.
Jess McCann is the galpal every girl needs. She tells it like it is, but always keeps it positive and upbeat. Reading her books have given me the language and techniques to handle some of the stickiest dating situations in a sophisticated manner, being assertive while retaining my feminine mystique. Ladies, read it.


Was It Something I Said?: The Answer to All Your Dating Dilemmas is one of best selling in Dating category.


No comments:

Post a Comment