Friday, April 19, 2013

^ Why Does He Do That? Why Does She Do That?: 'Two Relationship Experts Reveal the Naked Truth About Dating in the 21st Century'


Why Does He Do That? Why Does She Do That?: 'Two Relationship Experts Reveal the Naked Truth About Dating in the 21st Century'


Why does he forget my birthday? Why does she have so many pairs of shoes? Why doesn't he listen to me? Why does she give me the silent treatment? In Why Does He Do That? Why Does She Do That? noted relationship experts Dr. Paula Bloom and Dr. Reef Karim reveal how to make ro


Must read for singles & married couples!
I have been out of the dating world for many years. But the book was enlightening to read to see how men and women really do think differently. I loved the exchange between Dr. Bloom and Dr. Karim. It gave advice without being in your face with what you're doing wrong. It subtlety pointed out certain behaviors that cause the end result of encounters in the dating world. Even as a married woman, I was encouraged to evaluate how I deal with certain situations with my own husband. Because we are always dating our spouse as well. I'm going to use some of the advice in my marriage. It's one of the best relationship book out there for the dating world that I have found in a long time.


Why Does He Do That? Why Does She Do That?: 'Two Relationship Experts Reveal the Naked Truth About Dating in the 21st Century' is one of best selling in Dating category.


No comments:

Post a Comment