Sunday, June 2, 2013

>> What Women Don't Know (and Men Don't Tell You): The Unspoken Rules of Finding Lasting Love


What Women Don't Know (and Men Don't Tell You): The Unspoken Rules of Finding Lasting Love


What You Don't Know about Yourself Will Hinder You. What You Don't Know about Men Will Hurt You.What You Don't Know about Relationships Will Cost You.Why does the modern-day search for romance so often end in disappointment, especially for women? Is it something we do? Somet


An Encouraging Eye-Opening Book
I got this book after someone loaned me "If Men are Like Buses, How Can I Catch One?" Both books are very affirming and encouraging, I happened to read them at a time when I was losing hope and I can say that a few weeks later I am still inspired by these books. What I love about this particular book is hearing the guy's point of view on things, especially if you're stuck wondering if a guy is interested in you. Like a lot of women, I can get worked up wondering and where a relationship is heading. This book is like another pair of eyes and ears!
After reading both books I have a solid understanding of what dating and marriage is about and it will help me in discerning what to look for in a mate. I also love Michelle's writing style, I could just hear her in some of the chapters saying You Go Girl!!
As a side note, I got How To Be an Irresistable Women and found the same material as in her other books, the material is repetitive. But I totally recommend...


What Women Don't Know (and Men Don't Tell You): The Unspoken Rules of Finding Lasting Love is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment