Tuesday, June 4, 2013

> Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love


Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love


Finding true love is possible in just 90 days. Renowned clinical psychologist, Dr. Diana Kirschner, uses the latest research, clinical and personal experience to show you how. Dr. Diana knows the questions single women everywhere face: "Why am I attracted to the wrong kind


Very Practical and Valid
I was initially skeptical about this book because of the 90 day claim. But after reading it, I realize that it is an actual practical dating program you work alone or with a team and is designed to get you in gear to start dating the right kind of guys. It is based on research and experience and is full of good advice which you can put into practical application. I am a happily married Relationship Expert as well, so I read most dating advice books to see what is on the market and what may be helpful to my clients. I believe this is definitely in the top three books. I think the Six Secrets of Online Dating Success section is great, because I have seen too many women blow their dating success chances by pictures and profiles that don't do them justice. I also enjoyed Five Magic Keys to Networking Success, which are extremely useful in business and dating. Dr. Kirschner also talks about how to tell who is a Dud and who is a Stud, how to avoid your Deadly Dating Patterns, and Key...


Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment