Thursday, June 6, 2013

* Narcissistic Lovers: How to Cope, Recover and Move On


Narcissistic Lovers: How to Cope, Recover and Move On


In a revealing study of relationships where partners love themselves first, last, and always, Cynthia Zayn and Kevin Dibble help readers determine whether their partner is over the line and has narcissistic personality disorder. The book draws on the authors' research and in


VERY helpful!!
Had a very painful breakup with a narcissist, whom I had once fondly thought of as "just a little vain". Could not make any kind of sense how this man I thought was everything I ever wanted and would have bet any amount of money felt the same about me, exhibited such a profound shift in behavior after 6 months. He went from loving, devoted, and committed to cold, critical, and most heartbreakingly--unfaithful, seemingly overnight. None of it made sense, and it was practically killing me waiting for him to return to the way it was. Then I read this book. Although it was very painful to read and acknowledge the truth of the situation: he didn't love me in any real sense, he had no capacity for empathy, I was "supply", and that I was trying desperately to save a relationship he'd already left--reading this book was also validating in the extreme. From the very first page, I recognized our relationship, recognized him, recognized my reactions to him in a way I've never experienced...


Narcissistic Lovers: How to Cope, Recover and Move On is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment