Wednesday, May 22, 2013

* How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don'ts of Dating


How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don'ts of Dating


How can anyone possibly doom a relationship in just 10 days?Here is a laugh-out-loud, dead-on send up of all of those bad habits members of the dating game need to break in order to get a life--er,...a relationship. If these sound familiar, you too can be a member of the clu


This book is incredibly funny - and painful.
I think the best and worst part of reading this book, for me, the realization that, sadly, I've done most of these things or, being a guy, had them done to me. (The one where the girl goes to the restaurant but doesn't order anything was SO painfully true.)

The next time I start a potential relationship, I will seriously read this to remind myself what NOT to do. And I could also use this as a checklist to see if I'm dating the wrong person.

A side note ... Ladies, we know you eat. Please, for the love of God, ORDER something when you go out to eat.


How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don'ts of Dating is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment