Thursday, May 23, 2013

>> I Can't Believe I'm Buying This Book: A Commonsense Guide to Successful Internet Dating


I Can't Believe I'm Buying This Book: A Commonsense Guide to Successful Internet Dating


It's official: There is no longer a stigma associated with Internet dating. It's true. We promise. Nearly 50 million Americans have tried it. That means roughly half of the single adult population has filled out an online dating profile or has at least browsed a few


I can't believe I bought this book
I was disappointed by this book. People who are reading all the glowing reviews on here should consider who the reviewers are and should know that this book isn't for everyone. I bought it because I thought it would be useful to get a male perspective on Internet dating. Evan Katz is a likable guy with a self-effacing humor and a breezy, engaging writing style. But women, especially over 35, should know that this book is mostly geared toward guys and giving them advice on how to land dates with attractive women.

Katz seems to have a distorted view of what online dating is like for women. He says that a woman can put a profile up and have literally hundreds of men writing to her the first week. "Suddenly a woman has a mountain of men waiting at her doorstep like the paparazzi outside Brad and Jennifer's mansion." What planet is he on??? That isn't my experience or that of the women I know. There is nothing in this book for us, except maybe that we should set our sights on...


I Can't Believe I'm Buying This Book: A Commonsense Guide to Successful Internet Dating is one of best selling in Dating category.


No comments:

Post a Comment