Tuesday, May 28, 2013

^ Lady in Waiting: Becoming God's Best While Waiting for Mr. Right, Expanded Edition


Lady in Waiting: Becoming God's Best While Waiting for Mr. Right, Expanded Edition


You hold in your hands a fresh and exciting way to enhance your personal life and enrich your spiritual journey. This expanded edition of Lady in Waiting includes: Original text of the best-selling book---complete and unabridged! Complete Study Guide----Learn how to apply


I am a lady in waiting...
I read Lady in Waiting several years ago while still in my early teens. I have refered back to it many times since then trying to grow my relationship with the Lord while I wait on my future husband. I agree that our ultimate goal is to be satisfied completely with Christ and His cross, but that is something we as humans won't be able to completely attain until we are in Heaven with Christ. Strive for contentedness yes, and find your significance in Him, but it's ok to long for a husband. Don't dwell on it, but to deny and ignore the longings of your heart to me is almost like denying and ingnoring the One who placed them there in the first place.

In short, this is a great read and a great example of how to mold your life after the One who gave you life. Strive for holiness, but rely on the One who is holy to make you holy, and wait on His timing for your future husband, He will send him when you both are ready.


Lady in Waiting: Becoming God's Best While Waiting for Mr. Right, Expanded Edition is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment