Friday, May 17, 2013

> WTF Are Men Thinking?: 250,000 Men Reveal What Women REALLY Want to Know


WTF Are Men Thinking?: 250,000 Men Reveal What Women REALLY Want to Know


Do You Know Your Guy? 250,000 men give you the answers you need to understand exactly what's in his head... •What habit drives men away? •What really moves him? •What do men flirt so much? •Why doesn't he call? •When should I talk about my ex? •Will he cheat on m


Advice for a 20 year old guy?
I got a lot of insight from this book, but I was really taken back by how much advice was taken from very young guys. When I was in my 20's I had a very different view of the world than when I got a little older. I'm not sure a guy that young really has any good experience to draw upon. I would have liked to hear from older men with more life experience. I did find the book very interesting and I think generally it did answer some of my questions.


WTF Are Men Thinking?: 250,000 Men Reveal What Women REALLY Want to Know is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment