Thursday, January 17, 2013

~ Chicken Soup for the Soul: True Love: 101 Heartwarming and Humorous Stories about Dating, Romance, Love, and Marriage


Chicken Soup for the Soul: True Love: 101 Heartwarming and Humorous Stories about Dating, Romance, Love, and Marriage


CSS True Love will warm the heart and uplift the spirit of any reader who is looking for, or has found, his or her soulmate. Stories of dating, romance, love, and marriage, with all their ups and downs, will encourage, inspire, and amuse readers.Everyone loves a good love st


Adorable!
This book could not have came at a better for me, as I read it to get in the spirit of Valentines Day. It is an adorable book of 2-3 page stories that focus on love, dating, romance, and marriage. This book begins with an introduction from Kristi Yamaguchi (famous ice skater) and her hockey playing husband, telling how they met and fell in love. It was a nice way to start the book and showed that celebrities expierence the whole love, dating, and marriage thing just like the rest of us!

Throughout the book, I laughed and cried at all the tales that made me feel both relied that it didn't happen to me and surprised that I was also in the similar situation. The book makes you feel giddy inside and since it is real-life stories, it is not like a romance novel, just like two friends talking! I enjoyed reading a story here and there and picking it up to read all 101 stories!

I received this book to review, but it is 100% my opinion.


Chicken Soup for the Soul: True Love: 101 Heartwarming and Humorous Stories about Dating, Romance, Love, and Marriage is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment