Tuesday, January 15, 2013

~ Everything You Need to Know About ONLINE DATING


Everything You Need to Know About ONLINE DATING


So, here we are: you, me, a book about internet dating sites and a question that I am sure is on your mind ? ?Is this book for me?? Let me save you some time and money, as I admit this book isn?t for everyone. If you are under 20 years of age and have a very active social an


What would Shakespeare say?
I wonder what Shakespeare would say about the way we court, or date or love in the modern age. I really don't think a sonnet would work. Well this book isn't Shakespeare (thank god) which is a damn good thing. Its funny, its positive, and its right on. I have meandered my way through a couple of dating sites that the book goes over and their outlook is spot on with my experience. The good thing is that I feel like it has pointed me in the right direction and the most recent one I joined is showing promise and I am following the guide. Wish me luck out there!


Everything You Need to Know About ONLINE DATING is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment