Tuesday, January 22, 2013

> TextAppeal - For Girls!: The Ultimate Texting Guide


TextAppeal - For Girls!: The Ultimate Texting Guide


The world is changing, but are you changing with it? Now that dating has gone digital, is it still the same? Clearly not, the digital world is flooded with entirely new problems which rend many new relationships apart. Texting is one of those key areas that is so little unde


What would MM do?
OMG, I have been using your book and I literally have 5 guys texting me at all times and I go for days without reply on some because I just don't have the time to keep up. Every time I drop one guy, I pick up 2 more and I never put all of my eggs in one basket anymore. My dating life has gone from zero to off the scale because I am a challenge. I got a movie and dinner AND breakfast out of a guy the other day who had ignored me for months. My sisters swear by your methods too and we talk about you at the dinner table....."What would MM do?" Thanks!


TextAppeal - For Girls!: The Ultimate Texting Guide is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment