Saturday, January 26, 2013

* Maybe He's Just an Asshole: Sharpen Your Bullshit Detector, Rock Your Expectations, and Become Your Strongest Self!


Maybe He's Just an Asshole: Sharpen Your Bullshit Detector, Rock Your Expectations, and Become Your Strongest Self!


In Maybe He's Just an Asshole, Halle Kaye and Sophie Stone argue that, when it comes to dating, it's time for women to stop acting like beggars and begin acting like choosers! The authors describe typical dating situations and the way women often handle them, arguing that t


rocks my expectations!
hysterical. smart. super inspiring. all this time, all we've had are the rules or why he's just not that into me. how depressing. it's always about him and what he wants and my sitting in some corner being a servant to him. i want mroe. and i deserve more. i read this book in one sitting because i couldn't put it down. it's super funny but it's more than that. it's SO SMART. it's like my smartest, wisest girlfriend is giving me GOOD ADVICE about how to find the man of my dreams by being my BEST SELF. i'm done with aholes. i'm also tired of being an ahole to myself. i truly want more from this life. this book really helps - it gave me so much hope. and it made me laugh really, really hard. great antidote to all the valentine's nonsense.


Maybe He's Just an Asshole: Sharpen Your Bullshit Detector, Rock Your Expectations, and Become Your Strongest Self! is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment