Sunday, January 27, 2013

~ The Spiritual Girl's Guide to Dating: Your Enlightened Path to Love, Sex, and Soulmates


The Spiritual Girl's Guide to Dating: Your Enlightened Path to Love, Sex, and Soulmates


What's a Spiritual Girl to Do? There's love—and then there's the love of your life, your soul mate, your one true partner you were destined to share this journey with. But in this material world of online hookups and speed dating, finding that special someone whose soul sp


Spiritual, Sexy and Fun Dating Advice
Phew, this is a fast and fun book, it entertains and delivers self esteem affirming spiritual information in a quick conversational way. I learned to value myself more and understand the energetic mechanics of my sexuality with Ms. Mercree's fabu book!

It is catchy, witty and has infectious enthusiasm, it really made me want to put a lot more focus on myself knowing that by doing so, I would attract a great guy special just for me. It is loaded with new concepts and encouraging words, I will enjoy this positive and amusing read over again and again.


The Spiritual Girl's Guide to Dating: Your Enlightened Path to Love, Sex, and Soulmates is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment