Wednesday, February 27, 2013

>>> Dating, Inc.: Recruit, Select, and Retain the Right Man for the Relationship


Dating, Inc.: Recruit, Select, and Retain the Right Man for the Relationship


"Dating Inc." is a practical, entertaining guide to finding true love using smart corporate business practices. From defining their dream guy using a Mission Statement (or "Wishin' Statement") to building a great relationship with him by honing their management (or "Manage M


This book will change the way you date!
As someone without a business background, I was hesitant to read this book after a friend recommended it. I am so glad that I began reading, because once I started, I couldn't put it down! Even though I am not a business woman, I really felt like the authors were right there with me, talking me through their "business model" dating plan. This book is so practical and easy to use, and I appreciated all the great questions they ask as you move through the book. The authors take you from writing a mission statement and defining your goals and objectives, creating an action plan, and learning how to have a terrific, long-term relationship with the great partner you find. I love that they include a chapter on creating a healthy, loving marriage. There are so many words of wisdom in this book, and I can already see how this book is having a positive influence on my life!


Dating, Inc.: Recruit, Select, and Retain the Right Man for the Relationship is one of best selling in Dating category.


No comments:

Post a Comment