Wednesday, February 13, 2013

>> Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say: Destroying Myths, Creating Love


Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say: Destroying Myths, Creating Love


In Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say, Dr. Warren Farrell demonstrates how gender-based anger at home, in the workplace, in omnipresent media images, and throughout the overall culture combines with men's own fear of speaking out to misrepresent the inner and outer reality


All caring women should read this book
When I first read the title "women can't hear what men don't say," I thought to myself "yeah, I can't hear what my boyfriend won't say." I wish he would speak up. After I read this book, I realized that there are alot of men that are afraid to speak up because feminism has swung the pendulum too far. This book was so enlightning and truly opened my eyes. Go to a greeting card rack sometime and see for yourself how many man-bashing cards there are. Do you ever see any women-bashing cards? There was a chapter in this book that actually made me cry because I realized how badly men have been treated in the past few years. Dr. Farrell does a wonderful job expressing what is happening in our culture. Dr. Farrell uses many studies that have been done and uses many examples in the book to get the points across. WOMEN - YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK! As a woman, I ask you to please open your eyes to what is happening in our male-female relationships...


Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say: Destroying Myths, Creating Love is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment