Wednesday, February 20, 2013

~ Deal Breakers: When to Work On a Relationship and When to Walk Away


Deal Breakers: When to Work On a Relationship and When to Walk Away


This is a book about men. Not all men, just emotionally unhealthy men. The ones who make you question, "Is it him or is it me? Am I making too big a deal out of this? I try to tell him how I feel, but he says I'm overreacting or needy or it's all my fault." Relationships a


Read While the Pain is Fresh
I read this book over the weekend. I was hurting, I wanted help and a friend had recommended this one. Although I already knew the relationship was a deal breaker from the gate and it was already over, I wanted to learn something about the mess I'd gotten myself into, and self-help books can definitely open the eyes. Love may be blind, but our eyes are widest open after we've just broken up with someone. That's the best time to read this book. Strike while the pain is fresh.

Dr. Marshall looks at 5 deal breaker categories, and articulates in plain English the problems and trouble signs. She also presents personal stories (you'll be able to relate) and deal breaker scenarios that she breaks down into "work on it" or "walk away." If your relationship shows up in these pages, you've got yourself a deal breaker. I find great comfort and relief in recognizing my situation on the page--if it's common enough to be included in a mass market publication, then there are a lot...


Deal Breakers: When to Work On a Relationship and When to Walk Away is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment