Saturday, February 2, 2013

>> Change Your Mindset, Not Your Man: Learn to Love What's Right Instead of Trying to Fix What's Wrong


Change Your Mindset, Not Your Man: Learn to Love What's Right Instead of Trying to Fix What's Wrong


What you will discover by reading this book is that the real relationship you are seeking is with yourself.  It provides the tools to build an empowered self and a full happy life even with a flawed partner and an imperfect relationship.  Many a woman has tossed aside good


More than self-help
I've been having a hard time dealing with some strong emotions I have felt off and on for the last year or so and I wasn't ready to give in to them or to blame them on stress, money, PMS, etc. My negativity- and nastiness- seemed to focus on my insecurities in my relationship with my boyfriend of almost 5 years. Not only was I acting really moody, I felt ashamed, unloved, unhappy and scared. However, deep down, I knew it wasn't him or the relationship, and that there was something going on with me that I needed to handle. I am tired of nagging, pouting and complaining. I know my boyfriend is too.

When I found Watkins' book it was after looking at several other books on self-help and relationships. One book I found basically said you could get whatever you wanted in your relationship with strategic break ups ...not the right book for me at all! When I started paging through 'Change Your Mindset,' I saw topics that were relevant to me and what I thought I was going through,...


Change Your Mindset, Not Your Man: Learn to Love What's Right Instead of Trying to Fix What's Wrong is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment