Sunday, February 24, 2013

>> Day Bang: How To Casually Pick Up Girls During The Day


Day Bang: How To Casually Pick Up Girls During The Day


Day Bang is a 201-page book that teaches you how to pick up women during the day, primarily in a coffee shop, clothing store, bookstore, grocery store, subway, or on the street. It contains 51 openers, 23 long dialogue examples with commentary, and dozens of additional lines


A Superb Introduction To Seduction During The Day
"I admit that back then I needed both alcohol and loud music to help me with my approaches, especially the latter, which would soften the silences caused by my weak conversational skills."

Approach Day Bang however you will, what I guarantee you is that you will not put it down without an emotional impact. In my opinion, this is the ultimate mark of a good book: it leaves its reader unchanged, a mind forever expanded, whatever the final feeling.

Part psychology textbook, part sociology, part self-help, but all seduction, Day Bang is written, above all, with an ultimately pragmatic eye: what does it takes to meet, speak to, generate attraction from and eventually and unapologetically have intercourse with women. Roosh goes about outlining his view on what is known as "day game" with a precision, a methodology that may surprise were it not known that in a former life, he was a scientist. This is seduction at the edge of a surgeon's scalpel.

If I have...


Day Bang: How To Casually Pick Up Girls During The Day is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment