Saturday, February 16, 2013

~ Creative Romance: Your Complete Guide to Romance, Dating and Romantic Relationships


Creative Romance: Your Complete Guide to Romance, Dating and Romantic Relationships


From your first date to your fiftieth anniversary, Creative Romance will show you how to become the romantic you have always wanted to be. Jeremy Reis, founder of Romancetips.com, combines hundreds of romantic tips and romance advice into the most complete guide to romance e


One of the best
I am a romance-aholic. I just love romancing my sweetheart - and have been doing so for 12 years. I am always looking for fresh ideas so I buy a lot of these sorts of books. This one did not leave me disappointed. In fact, it is now my 2nd favorite in my collection. Here is how my top 5 stack up.

1. The Romantic's Guide

2. Creative Romance

3. Romantic Antics

4. Ready for Romance

5. 1001 Ways to Be Romantic


Creative Romance: Your Complete Guide to Romance, Dating and Romantic Relationships is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment