Thursday, February 21, 2013

^ 7 Things He'll Never Tell You: . . . But You Need to Know


7 Things He'll Never Tell You: . . . But You Need to Know


Kevin Leman wants you to know that men are less complicated than you give them credit for. At the core of men, you'll find a sensitive, emotional being that needs to feel loved, respected and needed. Men are very protective of their core. It's this protective behavior that k


Every woman, married or single, must read this book!
I'm not a big book reviewer or anything, but when I was online and read some of the reviews on 7 Things He'll Never Tell You, I was so flabbergasted that I just had to write a review myself. Some of the reviewers called this book old-fashioned and said that Dr. Leman's methods require the woman to sacrifice herself, become a doormat, and bear the brunt of the weight of the relationship in order to keep a man on the string. They couldn't be MORE WRONG. Who wouldn't want a guy who adores you, listens to you, respects you, is a great dad, and willingly helps you around the house? I'm married, a mom, as well as a career woman, and have read several other Dr. Leman books, like Sheet Music, First-Time Mom, and The Birth Order book, and have found each one absolutely fascinating and intensely helpful because it always provided "a fresh take" that I hadn't seen anywhere else. 7 Things He'll Never Tell you is witty, practical, and helped me instantly get inside my husband's head and heart...to...


7 Things He'll Never Tell You: . . . But You Need to Know is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment