Tuesday, March 5, 2013

~ Does He Cheat? Confessions from Men: 50 Signs Your Partner May Be Cheating


Does He Cheat? Confessions from Men: 50 Signs Your Partner May Be Cheating


A man was asked, "Why do you cheat on your wife?" His answer was, "Because I can." Another man was asked, "Who do you cheat with?" His answer was, "Whoever sits in my lap." Does He Cheat? is a nonfictional book that takes a peek behind the curtain of lies men tell and women


Read this for blog research and...
I was pretty impressed with the level of depth it covered. I had to write a 2000 word piece on infidelity and used this for one of my required 30 sources. It was an interesting read that assisted me with presenting the other side of the situation as required by my professor. Check it out


Does He Cheat? Confessions from Men: 50 Signs Your Partner May Be Cheating is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment