Wednesday, March 13, 2013

> The Gaggle: How to Find Love in the Post-Dating World


The Gaggle: How to Find Love in the Post-Dating World


AMBIGUOUS TEXTS. SUDDEN BLOWOFFS. CONFUSING HOOKUPS. MIXED SIGNALS. THIS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE YOUR LOVE LIFE.   IN THIS GROUNDBREAKING DEBUT, based on nationwide interviews with women and men, Jessica Massa leads you through today’s post-dating world, where the rules of s


Not Bad
Posted on Romancing the BOok's blog
Reviewed by Marissa
Review Copy PRovided by the Publisher

I admit, it was the title that caught my attention. Since I have many men in my life - who I am not romantically involved with - I thought, "Why not read it and find out how all these men can help me?" Not quite how it works though.

Turns out that your Gaggle is made up of men who have the possibility of being romantic interests. There are ten types of men who can end up in your Gaggle, and each of those must appear attractive in one way or another. Not superficially attractive but attractive to you, whether it's because he's intelligent, fun, or a great storyteller.

So. Back to my (lack of a) romantic life. In viewing the possibilities for my Gaggle, I find I have The Super Horny Guy Who Happens to Be Around a Lot, The Guy Who Just Blew You Off, The Unavailable Guy, and The Ex-Boyfriend Who's Still Around. Hmmmm... Not looking too good here. But the...


The Gaggle: How to Find Love in the Post-Dating World is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment