Friday, March 22, 2013

~ Dating Ready: Divorced to Dating Chelsea Black


Dating Ready: Divorced to Dating Chelsea Black


Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of dating after divorce. There are dates and there are dating disasters. This books takes you on one woman’s dating journey from divorced to desperately trying to escape another disaster. Chelsea Black has been thrown out of the su


Please restock
Amazon, please restock. I have the as a ebook, but was looking for the book to tote along in my beach bag this vacation but unfortunately it's no longer available.

As to my review of the book, it's sharp and incredibly funny. It's the first season of sex in the city if it was from Samantha's point of view. In short...I'd rather have this in my beach bag than some sparkly fan-fiction any day!


Dating Ready: Divorced to Dating Chelsea Black is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


No comments:

Post a Comment