Tuesday, March 5, 2013

>> How Can I Find A Good Man: 50 Things to Always Remember about Relationships, Dating, and Intimacy


How Can I Find A Good Man: 50 Things to Always Remember about Relationships, Dating, and Intimacy


How Can I Find a Good Man is a book about the power that women possess when they use clarity, tough-truth, and balance to make winning decisions related to relationships, dating, and intimacy.   The many real life scenarios used over and over again in How Can I Find a Good


A must read for all women who are in relationships, dating
I just finished reading this book and it only took me a few days because it is very interesting and informative. I wish that I had this book many years ago. I believe that I would have handled many things differently. it is possible that I would not have wasted 6 1/2 years in a relationship with a guy who never asked me to marry him and was cheating on me while we were dating. Then there was the guy who was living with his girlfriend and son but he told me that the relationship was over but he was living with her and their son only because she and the son did not have any other place to go to at the time. By the time I found out the truth, I was over my head emotionally and could not pull away. This book gives women the methods to use in uncovering the truth when dealing with these kind of guys.

I plan on definitely putting the advice from this book into action when I am start dating again. Unfortunately, I have not had much success with the kind of guys that I usually...


How Can I Find A Good Man: 50 Things to Always Remember about Relationships, Dating, and Intimacy is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.


No comments:

Post a Comment